- We will have 1-2 prenatal meetings (up to you!) to get to know one another better, discuss your birth preferences and needs, and practice comfort measures and positions to get a sense of how we will work together as a team at your birth.
- From the moment you hire me, I will provide unlimited phone/text/email support. I love questions and want you to use me as a resource.
- Access to my digital resource packet, chock full of information specific to NYC.
- I am on-call for you 24/7 from week 37 of your pregnancy until your birth.
- I will have contact with you during labor and join you when you decide you would like me there & attend your labor continuously until your baby is born.
- I will stay with you for 1-2 hours postpartum and help with lactation support during those first hours.
- I will come for a follow-up postpartum visit within the first two weeks of your birth where I can provide support with processing your birth, breastfeeding, new parent self-care directions, emotional support, newborn care, etc.
- I am always available to you in the future to discuss your birth experience, help you find resources for parenting, and delight in your child's growth and development.
Childbirth Education + Doula ServiCes
All of the services listed in the basic package plus a private childbirth education class from the comfort of your home! This class lasts 3.5 hours and I will continue to weave the information in throughout our prenatal sessions. All of the information is tailored to your needs & hopes.
Doula ServiCes + acupuncture
Everything listed in the Basic Package plus up to 4(!) private acupuncture sessions in the comfort of your home for you to use in pregnancy and/or postpartum period. Services can also be used by any member of your household (partner, support person, child). Acupuncture sessions are provided by Resident acupuncturists, Dr. Alexandra Garcia.
How about adding a 1hr private acupuncture session? The following session can be added to any of the doula packages. They are also available to those who are not doula clients. Resident acupuncturist, Dr. Alexandra Garcia, holds a doctorate in East Asian Medicine and specializes in pediatrics and labor & delivery. Sessions are held in your home.
$190 (First time visit)
Trying to conceive or pregnant but not sure where to start? Schedule a 1-2 hour consultation, in person or via phone, to help you decide the best options for the birth you want. Find out more.
Location: I currently only take birth doula clients in Brooklyn. If you live outside of Brooklyn, I may still be available for an additional fee to cover travel expenses.